Historic Walking Tour: Riverside
Meet at the Musée Héritage Museum (St. Albert Place, 5 St. Anne Street, St. Albert, AB) at 6 pm for a tour of St. Albert’s riverside.
Cost: $3, and donations are also welcome to help upkeep the heritage sites.
More Historic Tours:
– Mission Hill: Meet at Father Lacombe Chapel at 6 pm on September 7
– River Lots: Meet at St. Albert Grain Elevator Park Train Station and Visitor Centre at 3 pm on July 13
– Riverside: Meet at the Musée Héritage Museum at 6 pm on July 20 and August 25
– Downtown: Meet at the Musée Héritage Museum at 6 pm on July 28 and August 18
– Public Art Tours: Meet at the Art Gallery of St. Albert at 6:30 pm on July 28 and August 11
– Indigenous History: Meet at the Musée Héritage Museum at 6 pm on August 4