We are part of the provincial government’s Restriction Exemption Program. Please note that this is what is required for visitors 12 or older to enter our facilities (except our gift shops):
– proof of full vaccination, or;
– documentation of a medical exemption, or;
– proof of a negative PCR or rapid test within 72 hours of desired entry
Thank you for helping us keep our community safe!
Helping you prepare for your visit
We want to share with you what we are doing to keep you safe until restrictions are fully lifted. We also ask for you to work with us to keep our facilities safe for our staff and fellow visitors.
What we’re doing:
- Ensuring that physical distancing occurs, along with our signage, spacing and route markers.
- Providing physical barriers such as plexiglas shields in customer service areas.
- Providing substantial access to hand sanitizer and hand washing facilities.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting throughout our facility.
- Reduced operating hours and staffing numbers onsite.
- Removal of high-touch activities.
- Additional staff procedures, protocols, and training.
- Modified our operating hours at the Museum and Gallery to Tuesday–Friday from 1–5 pm and Saturday from 10 am–5 pm.
What we’re asking of you while you visit:
- Stay home if you are not feeling well.
- Wear a mask. Note that we will not be providing masks to visitors.
- Practise good hygiene. This includes washing your hands, for at least 20 seconds, regularly during your visit, avoiding touching your face, and coughing or sneezing into your elbow.
- Keep your family unit together when walking through the facility and keep children within reach at all times.
- Please be patient – don’t crowd around exhibits. Practice physical distancing guidelines, keep 2 metres away from others and please wait your turn.
- Explore the exhibitions by following a marked one-way route.
- Consider contactless (debit and credit) transactions.
- Listen to staff and follow health and safety protocols.
- Provide feedback on our health and safety protocols to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We ask that everyone continue to follow alberta.ca/covid19 for the latest information on this situation. For information in a variety of languages please visit alberta.ca/covid-19-information-posters.aspx
Our goal is to make your visit to our facilities comfortable and safe. The safety of all visitors and staff is our top priority. We are closely monitoring the situation and will determine if additional precautions are needed.