As we shift to living with COVID-19, there is a continuing need for personal responsibility regarding self-monitoring. It is important for individuals to assess their own risk and comfort levels, and to take appropriate action if they feel unwell. The health and safety of our visitors and staff remains a top priority. Please be patient with staff as we navigate through these adjustments.
The health and safety of our visitors and staff remains a top priority. Please be patient with staff as we navigate through these adjustments.
Let’s continue to take care of each other and remember to:
- Respect different approaches, opinions & levels of comfort on face coverings .
- Physically distance.
- Be courteous, patient and kind .
- Communicate openly and often .
- Stay safe and healthy .
- Smile and enjoy our time together .
What we’re doing:
- Ensuring that physical distancing occurs, along with our signage, spacing and route markers.
- Providing physical barriers such as plexiglas shields in customer service areas.
- Providing substantial access to hand sanitizer and hand washing facilities.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting throughout our facility.
- Removal of high-touch activities.
- Additional staff procedures, protocols, and training.
What we’re asking of you while you visit:
- Stay home if you are not feeling well.
- Practise good hygiene. This includes washing your hands, for at least 20 seconds, regularly during your visit, avoiding touching your face, and coughing or sneezing into your elbow.
- Keep your family unit together when walking through the facility and keep children within reach at all times.
- Please be patient – don’t crowd around exhibits. Practice physical distancing guidelines, keep 2 metres away from others and please wait your turn.
- Explore the exhibitions by following a marked one-way route.
- Consider contactless (debit and credit) transactions.
- Listen to staff and follow health and safety protocols.
We ask that everyone continue to follow alberta.ca/covid19 for the latest information on this situation. For information in a variety of languages please visit alberta.ca/covid-19-information-posters.aspx