Art Gallery of St. Albert provides hand-on, curriculum-based visual arts programming for Homeschool students.
Become a Homeschool Organizer!
A Homeschool Organizer is a homeschool parent who:
- can gather 16 to 20 homeschool students (ages 5 – 12) in order to attend art programs as a group. Specific groups of younger or older students can be accommodated.
- agrees to be billed directly by Arts and Heritage St. Albert and is responsible for collecting program fees from all homeschool parents in their established group.
- chooses suitable dates and program times for specific studio art programs or gallery tours that all other parents and children can attend
- is the main contact for relaying information between the Program Registrar, Program Manager and participating parents and students.
Homeschool Organizers can register groups for any of the following art programs:
- A single 1.5 hour clay or multimedia Studio Program at a cost of $8.25 per child.
- A single 1.5 hour Art Explorers gallery tour at a cost of $4.50 per child.
- Homeschool Art Series–8 different art programs take place every two weeks on a specified day, at a specified time. This series will provide tax receipts to homeschool parents and includes 6 studio art programs and 2 gallery tour programs at a cost of $58.50 per child for the entire series. Homeschool Art series is specially designed by our AGSA Program Manager to best suit the needs of the Homeschool Group attending. For more information or to become a Homeschool Organizer, please contact our Program Manager, Shannon Vance at email@example.com or call 780-651-5735.
Join us for Homeschool Clay Day!
- For the months of September and October (2017) only, Homeschool Clay classes will run every Monday at 9:30am.
- New projects will be explored each week so children can learn a number of basic hand-building skills.
- Experienced potters and clay instructors will guide children through a specially designed clay project each week to promote experimentation, increase skill levels, and inspire creativity!
- Children may also choose to create a totally unique clay project with assistance from their instructor.
- Interested parents can register their children at a cost of $12 each or $10.80 for Arts and Heritage Members.
Note: This is a trial program so please share this information with other homeschool parents so we can make it a success! If less than 6 children sign up for a specific date and time, parents will be notified via phone or email that the class must be cancelled. Fees will be refunded or can be exchanged for a new program date.