Art Gallery of St. Albert Visual Arts Programs
Register for classes at artgalleryofstalbert.ca
Ukrainian Egg Decorating | $25
Wed, March 28 9:30–11 am, 1–2:30 pm and 3–4:30 pm and Sat, March 31 9:30–11 am | For children 6+/youth/adults
Get into a springtime mood by creating your own egg-cellent Ukrainian Easter Egg masterpiece, just in time for Easter!
Create with Clay for youth and families | $20
Thur, March 29 10:30 am–12 pm | Children 7+
Kids will love creating and getting their hands dirty in a professional pottery studio.
Clay for the Kitchen | Beginner | $45
Sat, March 31 1–3:30 pm | 18+
Make this beautiful fruit bowl using various shapes and designs; embossing your design into a round or square dish.
After School Art Program | $36
Thur, March 22, March 29 and April 5 4–5:30 pm | Grade 3–6
Join your friends and classmates after school for 3 afternoon classes of art-making fun and exploration!
Drop-in programs at the Little White School
Drop-in programs from 11 am–2 pm at the Little White School (2 Madonna Drive, St. Albert) | $3 per participant
Mon, March 26 | All ages
Learn how to grow beautiful crystals using a Borax solution. Then touch, inspect and learn about a host of amazing, hands-on rock and mineral samples.
Tue, March 27 | All ages
Create 3D bubble wands using simple household items, and make your own crazy, geometrically shaped bubbles using those new wands. Join us on this day for both indoor and outdoor fun!
Wed, March 28 | All ages
Touch and examine a case of antique tools and other household objects from the past as you decipher what they are and how they were used. Vintage magazines (from the 1960s to the 1980s) will also be provided to make a funky collage!
Thur, March 29 | All ages
Cut your own stamps from potatoes and then paint them for a bright, fun Easter-themed craft. Afterwards, go on an egg-hunt around the Little White School!
Birthday Parties with Arts and Heritage
Little White School and St. Albert Grain Elevator Park
Celebrating a child’s birthday? Make it memorable with a birthday party at the St. Albert Grain Elevator Park or the Little White School!
- Birthday party cost: $120 for a maximum of 10 guests (not including adult chaperones). Additional guests are $10 each for a maximum of 12.
- Birthday parties must be pre-booked and paid in full before the party date. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-459-1528 for booking information.
- Party is 2 hours, which includes programmer-led activities as well as time for cake and presents
- Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your party start time to set up, and stay 15 minutes afterwards for clean up.
- We provide napkins, forks/ spoons, lemonade, and homemade ice cream (upon request). You provide food, cake, decorations, and goodie bags.
- Please limit number of adult chaperones to two.
- The St. Albert Grain Elevator Park is open to the public between 10 am – 5 pm on Saturdays, May (Victoria Day long weekend) through the September long weekend (Labour Day); while our interpreters strive to direct tours away from the area where parties are taking place, there will be visitors on the site while your party is there.
Art Gallery of St. Albert
For details on birthday parties for children and adults at the Art Gallery of St. Albert please visit the gallery programs page.
The Musée Héritage Museum offers specialized programs for Brownies, Girl Guides, Cubs and Scout groups which will complete badge requirements in a fun and unique setting!
Brownies: Aboriginal People in Canada or All about Canada
Girl Guides: Folklore or Provincial Heritage
Beavers: Crafts or Heritage Storytelling
Cubs: Canadian Heritage or Aboriginal Awareness
Scouts: Heritage Badge (Museum or Heritage Site location)
Please contact email@example.com or 780-459-1528 for booking information and costs.
The Art Gallery of St. Albert offers community classes throughout the year for adults & youth:
Our wide range of classes are taught by professionals and tailored to your experience level. Visit the gallery program page for more information on the classes we have to offer.
The Musée Héritage Museum offers public programs throughout the year for adults & youth. Including:
Looking for unique local tour opportunities for your group? The Musée Héritage Museum hosts Adult & Senior Group Tours year round. Tours include our feature exhibition and St. Albert History Gallery and tea and biscuits. Our programmer can answer any questions you may have, or better yet we would enjoy listening to memories and stories your group members might want to share. Programs can be designed to meet your group’s needs.
Travel to your facility or meeting place to offer these programs for your organization or club may be an option. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 780-459-1528 for additional information.
Please note we also have summer season, interpreter led tours, at the St. Albert Grain Elevator Park, the Founders’ Walk and Father Lacombe Chapel.