Offering exceptional arts and heritage experiences in the community.
With the support of our partners, we play a prominent leadership role in fostering a thriving arts and heritage community.
- Integrity in the form of ethical behaviour, quality of work, professionalism, authenticity and pride of ownership.
- Accessibility, as evidenced by openness, transparency and inclusion. We are accountable to meeting or exceeding industry standards and to growing professionally.
- Honouring our diversity and our Aboriginal roots.
- Community Mindedness that reflects enthusiasm and respect for people, their relationships, generations and connections.
- Sustainability of resources and relationships under a model of partnership that preserves the past and sets context for the future. We believe in the value of artifacts.
- Creativity that challenges and enriches ourselves and our visitors by being imaginative, educational and fun.
- Learning opportunities that go beyond education are inspirational and available for all and of a standard appropriate to a center of excellence.